Easy DXF type
with Bryce users in mind
No More Jagged 3D Type...
FREE dxf-format 3D fonts
for use in your Mac or PC 3D applications
Welcome to EASY DXF TYPE...
FREE 3D Font CollectionsDownload a 3D alphabet RIGHT NOW!
What's this all about? What's the point?
Tell us what you like, what you'd change, what features you're looking for
Easy DXF Type 'FAQ'simple answers to the most common questions
Suffering from chunky 3d text?
Here's how to get around
cool-yet-streaky terrain 'text' models...
DXF font library,
- 26 alphabetic symbolsor morein each 3D font collection
- uppercase fonts sometimes include bonus word objects like "and", "the", "of"
- front face is bevelled (rounded) when feasible
- easy to import into Bryce (file menu -> import)
- integral bounding boxes ensure consistent alignment and size
- easy to use arrow keys to "nudge" items, keeping them aligned properly
- There are some tricks and traps to watch for
- Also check out our Easy DXF Type3D Font Collection FAQ
post a message to our Coolboard forum?
Share your experiences with otherstell us what you like and what you'd change
about Easy DXF type!
Be sure to bookmark this page (command-D or control-D) and come back again soon...
we'll have added more new 3D fonts before you know it...
Your Feedback is encouraged.
If you have a website you'd like us to link to,
send it in
and we'll check it out.
Also check out
Steve Lareau's DXF Models for